Step 1: Create an Online Registration Account
- Go to winklerbiblecamp.com and click the “Register” button located at the top or click here. This will bring you to our online registration portal. If you are on a phone or tablet, this will be under the “Menu” tab (the button with three lines).
- Under “New user sign-up”, enter your name, email and password.
- Click “Create account”.
Step 2: Enter Child and Household Information
- Click on “Manage People and Household Information” at the bottom of the page.
- Under “My Family”, enter information for the parents/guardians and children.
- Be sure to enter all required information for each child, including their gender and date of birth.
- Click on “Household Details” to enter the mailing address, family status, and emergency contact information.
- If applicable, click on “Secondary Household” and enter information.
- These steps can be completed at any time, even prior to the current year of summer camp sessions being released.
Step 3: Begin your Summer Camp Registration
- Go to winklerbiblecamp.com click the “Register” button located at the top or click here. This will bring you straight to our online registration portal. If you are on a phone or tablet, this will be under the “Menu” tab (the button with three lines).
- Sign in to your previously created account under “Sign-in” by entering your email address and password.
- Under “Start a New Application”, click on “Start Application”
Step 4: Select Children to Register
- You can register multiple children simultaneously and may submit additional applications at a later date. You can also add a child that you would like to register if you hadn’t already entered them previously.
- Select the children you would like to register by checking the box beside their names.
- For each child selected, you will be prompted to ensure their birth date is correct and will need to submit the grade they are entering in fall.
- Once all information is correct for each child, click “Continue”.
Step 5: Select Camp Sessions for your Children
- At the top and bottom there are separate tabs for each child that you have selected to register. You will need to ensure that you have selected at least one camp session per child in order to proceed.
- You will see a list of camp sessions under each child’s tab; these are the only sessions they are eligible for.
- If you’re looking for a specific type of camp session, you can filter the weeks by clicking on the arrow next to “Filter By”, or you can search for a session by typing in the “Search by name” box.
- If you click on “Show details” you will see a description of each camp session.
- If you’ve decided which session you would like to register for, click on the camp session and select “Add to cart”.
- Each session that you add to your cart will appear on the right side of the screen, where you will see a summary of what is in your cart.
- Once you have finished selecting all of your camp sessions, click “Continue”.
Step 6: Fill out Mandatory Forms
- You will need to fill out all mandatory forms for each child in order to complete your applications.
- To complete the “Household Form”, enter necessary information and complete any additional mandatory fields.
- Once finished, click “Complete this Form”. Once all mandatory forms are marked (Completed), click “Continue”.
Step 7: Select Payment Method
- Note the important instructions at the top of the page.
- Select your preferred method of payment. Click “Continue”.
Step 8: Review, Pay and Submit your Application
- Review the camp sessions you have selected for each child.
- If there are any mistakes, you can click “Add/remove sessions” or “Add/remove people” to update your selections.
- This is your last chance to update any forms that you have completed! Once you have submitted your application, you will need to contact the camp office to make any changes to these forms.
- If you have opted to pay with a credit card, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information on this page.
- Enter appropriate credit card information, and then click “Submit application” to finish.
- If you have opted to pay with a different method, click “Submit application” to finish.
- Once you have submitted your application, you can review the details. If you look at this screen immediately after completing your application, you may see that the application is “Processing”. Not to worry! This just means that the system is finalizing your application; this can take a few minutes.
Your Application has been Submitted! Here is what you can expect to happen next:
- You will receive an automated email to confirm that we have received your application; however, your child’s spot is not confirmed yet.
- After we have reviewed your information you will receive a second email confirming your child’s acceptance.
- Your child is not officially accepted until you receive this email.
You can go back and log in to your account at any time to view your information, add campers and/or camp sessions, complete forms or to make a payment beginning June 1.
- To view your information or complete forms, click ‘View details’ under the Summer Camp season you’re looking for.
- Complete any forms that are still pending under “Forms”.
- You can download your financial account statement under “Financial”
- If you would like to make a payment beginning on June 1, click ‘View details’ under the Summer Camp season you’re looking for.
- Under the Financial section, click “New Payment”.
- Enter credit card information and the amount you would like to pay.
- Click “Process Payment”.
- If you need to update any kind of information on a form other than the“Household Form”, or you need to switch your camp session, you will need to contact the camp office directly.