Summer Camp 2021 Registration opens
February 28 at 1pm!
Located in southern Manitoba, Winkler Bible Camp is a non-denominational Christian camp that provides a safe setting for children and teens to make new friends, explore their faith, and stretch their limits.
What Winkler Bible Camp Has to Offer
- Staff to camper ratio of 1:5
- Long-standing record of safety and trust
- Dedicated, screened, and trained Christian Ministry Team
- Opportunities to build lasting friendships
- A non-denominational atmosphere with a clear “no pressure” Christian message
- High standards as an accredited camp with Manitoba Camping Association and with Christian Camping International
- Time away from the distractions of media
2021 Summer camp schedule
|Week||Crossview – Day Camps|
|July 5-9||Kinder Kids (July 8 & 9)
Little Buddies (July 5-7)
LDP (July 5-16)
|July 19-23||Kinder Kids (July 22 & 23)
Little Buddies (July 19-21)
LDP (July 19-30)
|August 2-6||Kinder Kids (Aug 5 & 6)
Little Buddies (Aug 2-4)
LDP (Aug 2-13)
|August 16-20||Kinder Kids (Aug 19 & 20)
Little Buddies (Aug 16-18)
All camps are 5 days unless otherwise indicated. Family Discount available for families registering 3 or more children. GST is included in the camp fee.
PLEASE NOTE: For 2021, all camps are day camps
|Session||Grade in Fall 2021||Amount|
|Kinder Kids||Gr K-1||$115|
|Little Buddies||Gr 1-3||$205|
Links to other pages:
Can’t afford to send your child(ren) to camp?
Financial assistance is available through the following funds:
- Sunshine Fund managed by Manitoba Camping Association 204-784-1130 or www.mbcamping.ca.
- Some funding assistance is also available through Winkler Bible Camp (if the above option does not work out).
One on Ones
There is a limited number of spots available for one on one campers. One-on-one spots are designed for campers with physical and/or intellectual disabilities or campers who need a little bit of extra attention. To register for one of these sessions, please click on the registration link at the top of this page to register your child. If you have more questions or would like to ensure that our facilities meet your child’s needs, please contact the camp office.
We appreciate your feedback on your child(ren)’s summer camp experience. Please click on the link below and let us know how we’re doing! Completed evaluations can be filled out online or faxed to 204-325-0091 or mailed to Box 2340 Winkler, MB, R6W 4C1.