Registration begins at 10am January 6, 2020!
Located in southern Manitoba, Winkler Bible Camp is a non-denominational Christian camp that provides a safe setting for children and teens to make new friends, explore their faith, and stretch their limits.
What Winkler Bible Camp Has to Offer
- Two different sites: Crossview and Teepee Village
- Excellent cabin leader to camper ratio of 1:5
- Long-standing record of safety and trust
- Dedicated, screened, and trained Christian ministry team
- Opportunities to build lasting friendships
- A non-denominational atmosphere with a clear “no pressure” Christian message
- High standards as an accredited camp with Manitoba Camping Association and with Christian Camping International
- Time away from the distraction of media
2020 Summer camp schedule
|July 7-10 (4 day week)||Day Camp (July 9 & 10)
Little Buddies (July 7-8)
Little Buddies (July 9-10)
LDP (July 6-17)
|Junior (Boys Only)|
|July 13-17||Little Buddies (July 13-14)
Junior (July 15-17)
|July 20-24||Day Camp (July 23 & 24)
LDP (July 20-31)
|August 4-7 (4 day week)||Day Camp (August 6 & 7)
Little Buddies (August 4-5)
Little Buddies (August 6-7)
LDP (August 3-14)
|August 10-14||Little Buddies (August 10-11)
Junior (August 12-14)
|August 17-21||Day Camp (August 20 & 21)
LDP (August 17-28)
All camps are 5 days unless otherwise indicated. Family Discount available for families registering 3 or more children. GST included in camp fee.
Can’t afford to send your child(ren) to camp?
Financial assistance is available through the following funds:
- Sunshine Fund managed by Manitoba Camping Association 204-784-1130 or www.mbcamping.ca.
- Some funding assistance is also available through Winkler Bible Camp (if the above option does not work out).
Special Needs Campers
There is a limited number of spots available for campers with physical and/or mental disabilities. Please contact the camp office to ensure that our facilities meet your child’s needs.
To register for one of these sessions please click on the registration link at the top right of this page.
We appreciate your feedback on your child(ren)’s summer camp experience. Please click on the link below and let us know how we’re doing! Completed evaluations can be filled out online or faxed to: 204-325-0091 or mailed to: Box 2340 Winkler, MB, R6W 4C1.