2016 Summer Camp Registration Begins: January 4th @10:00am!
Winkler Bible Camp is a Christian camp that provides a safe setting for children and teens to make new friends, explore their faith, and stretch their limits through exciting activities. There are two sites to choose from; both of these sites have caring and dedicated Christian staff that desire to assist all campers in having the best experience possible.
What Winkler Bible Camp Has to Offer
- Two different sites to fit your child’s needs: Crossview and Teepee Village
- Excellent counselor to camper ratio of 1:5
- Long-standing record of safety and trust
- Dedicated, screened, and trained Christian staff
- Opportunities to build lasting friendships
- Non-denominational atmosphere with a clear “no pressure” Christian message
- High standards as an accredited camp with Manitoba Camping Association and with Christian Camping International
- Time away from the distraction of media
We appreciate your feedback on your child(ren)’s summer camp experience. Please click on the link below and let us know how we’re doing! Completed evaluations can be filled out online or faxed to: 204-325-0091 or mailed to: Box 2340 Winkler, MB, R6W 4C1.
2016 Summer Camp Schedule
|July 4-8||Day Camp 1 (July 7 & 8) Girls FULL Boys FULL
Little Buddies 1 (July 4-5)
Little Buddies 2 (July 7-8) Boys FULL Girls FULL
Junior 1 3-day (July 4-6)
Junior 2 3-day (July 6-8) Girls FULL
Paintball 1 (Boys)
LDP 1 (July 4-15) Girls FULL Boys FULL
|July 11-15||Junior 3 Girls FULL
Intermediate 1 Girls FULL Boys FULL
Horsemanship 1 (Girls)
|Junior 1 Girls FULL Boys FULL
|July 18-22||Day Camp 2 (July 21 & 22) Girls FULL Boys FULL
Junior 4 Girls FULL
Paintball 2 (Boys) FULL
LDP 2 (July 18-29) Girls FULL
|Intermediate 2 Girls FULL Boys FULL
|July 25-29||Junior 5 Girls FULL Boys FULL
Intermediate 2 Girls FULL
Horsemanship 2 (Girls)
|Junior 2 Boys FULL Girls FULL
|August 1-5||Day Camp 3 (August 4 & 5) Girls FULL Boys FULL
Little Buddies 3 (August 1-2)
Little Buddies 4 (August 4-5) Girls FULL
Junior 6 (August 1-3)
Junior 7 (August 3-5) Boys FULL
Paintball 3 (Boys)
LDP 3 (August 1-12) Girls FULL
|August 8-12||Junior 8 Girls FULL
Intermediate 3 Girls FULL
Horsemanship 3 (Girls)
|Junior 3 (Boys Only) FULL|
|August 15-19||Day Camp 4 (August 18 & 19) Boys FULL
Paintball 4 (Boys)
LDP 4 (August 15-26)
|Intermediate 4 Boys FULL
|August 22-26||Junior 10 Girls FULL
Horsemanship 4 (Girls)
|Junior 4 Boys FULL
|Session||Grade in Fall 2016||Cost|
View the 2016 Summer Camp Brochure here.
Can’t afford to send your child(ren) to camp?
Financial assistance is available through the following funds:
- Sunshine Fund managed by Manitoba Camping Association 204-784-1130 or www.mbcamping.ca.
- Some funding assistance is also available through Winkler Bible Camp (if the above option does not work out).
Special Needs Campers
There is a limited number of spots available for campers with physical and/or mental disabilities. Please contact the camp office to ensure that our facilities meet your child’s needs.
To register for one of these sessions please click on the registration link at the top right of this page.