Registration begins at 10am January 8, 2018!
Located in southern Manitoba, Winkler Bible Camp is a non-denominational Christian camp that provides a safe setting for children and teens to make new friends, explore their faith, and stretch their limits.
What Winkler Bible Camp Has to Offer
- Two different sites: Crossview and Teepee Village
- Excellent cabin leader to camper ratio of 1:5
- Long-standing record of safety and trust
- Dedicated, screened, and trained Christian ministry team
- Opportunities to build lasting friendships
- Non-denominational atmosphere with a clear “no pressure” Christian message
- High standards as an accredited camp with Manitoba Camping Association and with Christian Camping International
- Time away from the distraction of media
2018 Summer Camp Schedule
| July 3-6
|Day Camp 1 (July 5 & 6) Girls FULL
LDP 1 (July 2-13) Girls FULL
|Junior 1 Boys FULL|
|July 9-13||Little Buddies 1 (July 9-10) Boys FULL
Junior 2 (July 11-13) Boys FULL
Intermediate 1 Girls FULL
|Junior 2 Girls FULL Boys FULL|
|July 16-20||Day Camp 2 (July 19 & 20) Girls FULL Boys FULL
Little Buddies 2 (July 16-17) Girls FULL
Junior 3 (July 18-20) Girls FULL
LDP 2 (July 16-27) Girls FULL
|July 23-27||Junior 4 Girls FULL Boys FULL
|July 30-August 3||Day Camp 3 (August 2 & 3) Girls FULL
Junior 5 Girls FULL Boys FULL
Paintball (Mixed) Boys FULL
LDP 3 (July 30-August 10) Girls FULL
|Little Buddies 3 (August 7-8) Girls FULL Boys FULL
Little Buddies 4 (August 9-10) Girls FULL Boys FULL
Junior 6 Girls FULL
|Junior 3 Boys FULL|
|August 13-17||Day Camp 4 (August 16 & 17) Girls FULL Boys FULL
Junior 7 Girls FULL Boys FULL
LDP 4 (August 13-24)
|Junior 4 Girls FULL Boys FULL|
|August 20-24||Junior 8 Boys FULL
|Session||Grade in Fall 2018||Cost|
Click here to see our 2018 Summer Camp Brochure.
All camps are 5 days unless otherwise indicated. Family Discount available for families registering 3 or more children. GST included in camp fee.
Can’t afford to send your child(ren) to camp?
Financial assistance is available through the following funds:
- Sunshine Fund managed by Manitoba Camping Association 204-784-1130 or www.mbcamping.ca.
- Some funding assistance is also available through Winkler Bible Camp (if the above option does not work out).
Special Needs Campers
There is a limited number of spots available for campers with physical and/or mental disabilities. Please contact the camp office to ensure that our facilities meet your child’s needs.
To register for one of these sessions please click on the registration link at the top right of this page.
We appreciate your feedback on your child(ren)’s summer camp experience. Please click on the link below and let us know how we’re doing! Completed evaluations can be filled out online or faxed to: 204-325-0091 or mailed to: Box 2340 Winkler, MB, R6W 4C1.